Wednesday, March 16, 2011

One Week

So I have survived an entire week without the giant. I no longer find myself continually checking my phone in search of my facebook app. Which is fine with me. Funny thing, while at my MawMaw's for dinner on Saturday I saw her check her facebook numerous times. I thought that used to be me. Her defense was she needed to keep up with all of her grandkids. I told her I would text her my status until Passover. I feel like I get more done and do not waste as much time reading about what everyone is doing. However I am not informed in regards to what everyone is doing. Like this morning, I thought my brother was going to find out the sex of his baby yesterday. WRONG! It was moved to next week but I did not know that because I am not on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment